Recommended Global Nursing Webinars & Conferences
Future Nursing 2020
Future Nursing 2020
We are overwhelmed to announce the commencement of "4th International Conference on Future Nursing, Digital Health, and Patient Care at Stockholm, Sweden during August 10-11, 2020. The upcoming conference will be organized around the theme "Vision towards Nursing, Health Care and Digital Technology".
Details of Future Nursing 2020 in Sweden:
August 10-11, 2020
It is an extraordinary event designed for professionals to facilitate the dissemination and application of research findings on Nursing. The conference invites Nursing Professionals, Doctors, Nursing students and participants from leading Universities of nursing, clinical research institutions and diagnostic companies to share their research experiences on all aspects of this rapidly expanding field and advancements in the field of Nursing.
Nursing with all includes rehabilitation is a comprehensive exercise, inculcation, and behavioral modification program designed to amend the physical and emotional condition of all patients. One way to avert the illness is to manage the conditions that cause diseases, such as heart disease, lung disease, cancer, women health issues, blood disorders, infectious diseases etc. Organized interventions to improve health based on the principles and procedures developed through the health sciences are provided mainly by trained nurses. Primary health care that includes preventive, curative, and rehabilitative services delivered in a coordinated manner by members of the health care team. Removing barriers and restrictions that prevent Registered Nurse (RNs) and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs) from contributing fully to patient care in all communities. So now a days survival rates have incremented and complication rates have decremented due to better immunosuppressive agents, amelioration in organ procurement and surgical techniques and overall increase in experience for performing clinically. Nurse practitioners help in outstanding services like promoting, protecting and stabilizing the health and abilities of the patients. It is one of the healthcare sector which means caring the individuals. Nursing professionals comforts patients in their recovery of their health issues.
CEOs, Directors of Association and Societies, Scientists, Doctors, Professors, Nursing Lecturers, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Nursing Students, Pharmaceutical Industries, Healthcare Industries.
Why to Attend???
It will provide exposure to the on-going researches in Nursing & Healthcare. It will also provide insight to the novel inventions and techniques. It is very beneficial for the student Nurses and fellowship owners because it provides knowledge in the field. It also gives opportunities to the companies to showcase their products and have face to face meetings with scientists increasing their business opportunities. It also gives companies to know about their market competitors.
Scope and Importance:
Nurses are key contributors when it comes to meeting the challenges of all diseases and enhancing health. Their evidence-predicated practice fixates on optimizing health across the life span in all practice settings, amending patient outcomes and quality of life, and improving the health of communities. Staying au courant on the current scope and standards of practice of this specialty is an essential criteria needed to avail preserve lives.
Sessions and Tracks
Future Nursing 2020 is overwhelmed to announce the commencement of “4th International Conference on Future Nursing, Digital Health, and Patient Care” at Stockholm, Sweden during August 10-11, 2020.
The upcoming conference will be organized around the theme: “Vision towards Nursing, Health Care and Digital Technology".
Future Nursing 2020 Conference aims to elevate our understanding levels of the source and symptoms of diseases with strong basis on diagnosis procedures performed under trained nurse’s presence. This meeting aims to create a sustainable platform for exploring knowledge and achievements, nursing researches, medical needs in nursing and other medical fields. It gives an opportunity to explore the strategies in nursing domains.
SCOPE AND IMPORTANCE:
Future Nursing 2020 Conference intents to pioneer advances in medical research, health practice, management and education according to health incongruity as well as a broadness of other topics. The conference will facilitate a series of controversy about leading edge processes, organizational transitions, analytics, and technology innovation within the health sector and academia, regarding metamorphic care delivery and health management models.
- Nursing Science
- Nursing Practice
- Advances in Nursing Field
- Advances in Nursing Research
- Healthcare and Nursing Management
- Digital Health
- Nursing Education & Programs
- Nursing Informatics
- Critical Care & Emergency Nursing
- Evidence Based Nursing
- Patient Safety
- Nursing Care Plan & Health
- Medical and Healthcare Simulation
Top Nursing Associations around the World
- Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools
- ICN- International Council of Nurses
- International Association for Human Caring
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- International Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- International Child Health Nursing Alliance
- International Childbirth Education Association
- International Council of Nurses
- International Council of Nurses Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice Nursing Network
- International Network for Doctoral Education in Nursing
- International Nurses Society on Addictions
- International Nurses Society on Addictions
- International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses
- International Society for Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses
- International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care
- International Society of Nurses in Genetics
Statistical Analysis on Nursing:
In 2018, spending in Health Care category is expected to grow by 2.6% to reach $62.2 billion. Nursing in specific are expected to see the large pool of job gains from 2017 to 2022 in Australia. As latest reports indicated, that there will be a 7% increase in nursing positions by 2022. Registered nurses are highly preferred now-days in Australia. Sydney has10-15 nursing universities/colleges (including Online Nursing Program) out of them, there 5-8 top nursing universities in Sydney and 68 hospitals, hospitals represent 26.54% of the total price spent on health.
Leading world Nursing Professionals, Doctors, Nurses Practitioners, Nursing Faculties, Nursing Students, Research fellows and many more from leading universities, companies and medical research institutions, hospitals sharing their novel researches in the line of Nursing and Clinical Practice.
Top Nursing Associations in Australia
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation
- Bolton Clarke
- Enrolled Nurse Professional Association
- New South Wales Nurses and Midwives' Association
- Queensland Nurses and Midwives’ Union
- Royal District Nursing Service (South Australia)
Top Nursing Universities in Australia
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)- Sydney
- The University of Sydney (USYD)- Sydney
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)- Sydney
- Western Sydney University (UWS)- Sydney
- Deakin University
- The University of Melbourne
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Queensland (UQ)
- Griffith University
- Griffith University
- Monash University
- Flinders University
- La Trobe University
- University of South Australia (Unisa)
- The University of Newcastle (UON)
- University of Tasmania (UTAS)
Statistics on Nurse Researchers Globally:
In 2016-17, the Australia BLS stated that there will be a 32.43% growth rate for the nurse practitioner profession compared with the11% average for other careers. Demand for the nursing has been increased by 33% from the past three years.
There are 55 nursing universities in Australia. The New South Wales Nurses and Midwives' Association stated that the demand for nurses will grow by 25% quicker than other occupations from 2012-2022.
Market Analysis at Glance:
· Nursing is currently one of the fastest-growing occupations in the Australia. Apart from that growth, demand is break away from supply.
· The number of new nursing graduates that entered the workstation has increased from approximately 68,000 individuals in 155,000 in 2024.
· In fact, the industry is expected to grow at higher level than double the rate of the average occupation till 2024.
· The demand and supply of the nurses changes on the aging of the other nursing professionals, population growth, specialization in nursing domains.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International Event:
Past Conference Report
Global Nursing Education 2019
Thanks to all of our wonderful speakers, conference attendees and exhibitors of Global Nursing Education 2019 Conference was our best ever!
21st Global Nursing Education Conference facilitated by the Conference Series was held during March 25-26, 2019 at Orlando, USA with the topic "Current Challenges and Innovations in Nursing Education". Benevolent response and dynamic interest were gotten from the Scientists, Doctors, Deans, Professors, Lecturers and Students from the fields of Nursing and Healthcare who made this event successful.
The meeting was carried out through various sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Teaching Strategies
- Innovations in Nursing Education
- Advanced Nursing Practice
- International Nursing Education
- Nursing Education Types
- Nurse Practitioners Perspectives
- Public Health Nursing
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by both Honourable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The list included:
Advanced Pathways, USA
Metropolitan State University, USA
Capital University, USA
University of West Alabama, USA
Jennifer Hochell Pressimone
JennScents Inc, USA
Gamal Salim Paez Mojica
Alternative Medicine Wellness, USA
Kathleen A Sternas
Willow Star Haven Charitable Foundation, USA
Capital University, USA
The event enlightened various areas of, Nursing Education, Nursing Teaching Strategies, Innovations in Nursing Education, Advanced Nursing Practice, International Nursing Education, Nursing Education Types, Nurse Practitioners Perspectives with Keynotes, Plenary lectures, Workshops and Poster presentations, Virtual and E-posters from the speakers of various Academic Universities and Organizations.
With the completion of Global Nursing Education 2019, we are glad to announce the “4th International Conference on Future Nursing, Digital Health, and Patient Care” which will be scheduled during August 10-11, 2020 in Stockholm, Sweden with the theme: “Vision towards Nursing, Health Care and Digital Technology’’.
Future Nursing 2020 announces the Nominations for Best Poster Awards and Young Researcher Awards are open across the world.
For More details visit: https://nursingscience.nursingconference.com/
Past Reports Gallery